Socks

Friday, February 3, 2012

I've long been dying to wear socks with my heels, booties, loafers, etc... buuut I've never been sure if it looks really good on me or absolutely ridiculous. I'm kind of on the fence. My office environment is pretty conservative so a look like this wouldn't fly but maybe I could swap the blouse out for something a bit more casual and wear it for a night out with friends? Or try it with simple pumps and cute patterned socks? Hmm. I think I see a future "How To" blog post coming out of this...



Blouse: Madewell; Skirt: Anthropologie; Booties: DV Dolce Vita; Socks: AE

What do you think about this look? How would you wear socks with your shoes?

On another note, we made it through another week! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Isn't there some big football game on Sunday? Ha. The only thing I care about when it comes to Superbowl Sunday is the yummy food! Bring on the stretchy pants!

xoxo,
L

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!