Sushi Date

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sure, boyfriends are wonderful. But sometimes, the perfect "date" is chatting over sushi and a glass of wine with your girlfriends. That's what I spent last Saturday night doing. I hadn't seen this particular girlfriend in a while so we sat in our little corner of the restaurant catching up for several hours.

Spicy Tuna at Legal Seafood Harborside, Boston (so yum!)

Jeans & a blouse. It's definitely my uniform for dinner dates with friends. I love the almost sailor-esq look of this blouse. The camera didn't pick up the exaggerated collar very well which is unfortunate but it's still cute nonetheless. Do you have a go-to "uniform" for occasions like this?




Blouse: ASOS; Jeans: J Brand; Leather Jacket: LIT Boutique Boston (old); Belt: F21
Heels: Charles David; Clutch: Velvet Fly Boston (now closed)

See you tomorrow!
xoxo,
L

10 comments:

  1. great outfit! That clutch is amazing!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock those jeans, they look beautiful on you! And you made me hungry with the sushi picture :)


    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice touch with the clutch! And man do I miss sushi in america, it is so overpriced here in London and hard to find good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, i just found your blog and i really like it and your chic style.
    If you want to win a check to spend on VICTORIA'S SECRET follow my blog

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED your clutch! loveeeeeeee

    xo
    ejc

    stilettobeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely outfit!! and I totally agree with you on the girlfriends part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that clutch reminds me of ankara!! Love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute look! love the clutch and the leather jacket!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!