Super Bowl Sunday at a Glance

Monday, February 6, 2012

So it might be a bit early to utter the words Super Bowl, Patriots, football, etc. here in Boston, but I couldn't help but share the yumminess I made for the party yesterday.

The whole sweet and salty thing is like heaven to me. A winning combination. (Unlike Wes Welker and the football yesterday. Sorry. Too soon?) Potato chips and gameday go hand-in-hand and I happen to love anything covered in chocolate, so why not pair the two? They were a huge hit. I also made some white and semi-sweet chocolate-dipped pretzel rods, per the request of the bf.


Melt chocolate of choice over a double boiler and dip away!

How did you spend Super Bowl Sunday? I can't wait to hear about all the delish foods you guys enjoyed during the game. Recipes are welcome too!

On another note, did anyone get any goodies from the Jason Wu for Target launch? I picked up a couple dresses and a cute blouse. Can't wait to feature them in future outfit posts!

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
L

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!