Peplum Stripes

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Peplum Jacket: Zara; Tank: AE; Jeans: Gap; Shoes: Target (similar HERE); Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"; Bracelets: Alex & Ani, Stella & Dot; Rings: Stella & Dot; Sunnies: Chloe

Wow, I really have a lot of peplum tops. I'm interested to know, how many is too many in one closet? Because I'm pretty sure I'm there. Well, I hope you're not too sick of them yet because I actually have one or two more. A quick word about these loafers -- how cute are they? They're a total copy on the ridiculously expensive Lanvin ones for a smidgen of the price. Talk about a steal! 




A special thank you to my wonderful mother for being my photog for the day!

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Those loafers are adorable. I too am crazy for peplum, let's hope it stays in style for a while!

    The whole look is very casual chic!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Loving that peplum jacket!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Looks cute and comfy!

    balancingahecticworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!