Leather & Spice

Friday, October 19, 2012


Friday! Woo hoo we made it. Is it just me or did this week seem to last forever? The whole fam-damily will be in Boston this weekend for the little sister's volleyball games so I will be playing hostess. I'm excited to have everyone out here for a change, instead of having to travel back to NY to see everyone. 

This outfit is a mish-mash of trends I'm loving lately. Peplum, leather, printed pants & spiced yellow. Overkill? Possibly. But I like it. How do you feel about mixing more than one trend?

Jacket: BB Dakota; Vegan leather tank: Piperlime (another cute version HERE); Pants: LOFT; Bag: Zara; Heels: Charles David; Nails: Essie "Stylenomics"






xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. Just wore those pants yesterday, love them with the leather peplum!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Great outfit, I love the cut with the open large flaps on the jacket! Gorgeous!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!Following!!I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the leather Peplum!!! Great blog, def following :)

    http://platformla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!