Overcoat

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jacket: Zara; Blouse: Madewell (another cute version HERE); Jeans: J Brand; Clutch: Tory Burch; Bracelets: Stella & Dot and The Fashion Truck; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Rings: Stella & Dot; Heels: Zara

Fall in New England is my favorite time of year. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say it is hands down the best season for fashion. I love layering light jackets over silk blouses. This cream Zara number is so versatile because not only does it look great with jeans, but I can easily throw it over a dress for a night on the town. 

Also a fun little trick -- do your sunglasses come in a cute case? Mine did! So I used it as a clutch to add instant glam to my somewhat plain outfit. 





xoxo,
L

11 comments:

  1. beautiful flats! this is such a classy look.
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, simple and chic is best. I love this look - and those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were one of my Zara spring sale purchases. Broke them out for the first time the other day!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I’m always visiting your site for new ideas and inspiration for my own check it out http://cincity26.blogspot.com/ Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket! So elegant and perfect for the chilly weather that's coming on now.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. from this source Hermes Dolabuy Discover More Source learn the facts here now Louis Vuitton fake Bags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!