Happy 1st Birthday L's Fashion Dish!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Zigzag sequin top: J.Crew; Polka dot top: Piperlime (similar HERE); Jeans: Gap; Heels: J.Crew; Rings: Stella & Dot; Nails: Essie "Skirting the Issue"

One year ago today I sat down at my computer and wrote my first blog post. It's absolutely crazy to me that a year has come and gone already. Where does the time go?!

I never in a million years thought that anyone other than close friends and family would truly be interested in what I had to say. Or what I wore for that matter! I am a fairly open person as it is but it's a whole different ball game when you start sharing your personal life with the whole world. I was so nervous people wouldn't like what I posted. But I'm so thankful that I was wrong! I've met some amazing people along the way and been presented with opportunities that never would have happened if it weren't for this blog. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

Thank you to every single person who has visited -- whether it was only once or every week. It means the world to me!








And a special thank you to the people who have patiently snapped my photos (and ignored confused and judgy stares from passersby) over the past 12 months. Kim, Taylor, Alexis, and my number one photog Jordan -- I LOVE YOU GUYS!

xoxo,
L

14 comments:

  1. Chevron, sparkles, polkas, snakeskin, AND pink balloons? I think I love you.

    But seriously you look so amazing, happy blogiversary! Mine turned 1 at the end of July :)

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Happy belated blog birthday... I check yours everyday! xo

      Delete
  2. i am coming up on two years of writing (one of) my current blog(s), and i must say, it is amazing to see how time has passed, how i have grown, what i have accomplished, and the fun i have had along the way!

    congratulations, here is to another beautiful year!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Congratulations! The first year is the hardest but also the most exciting! Can't wait to see ow your blog continues to grow!
    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. supercute!!! congrats on one year!
    (the balloons are adorbs, btw!)
    xoxo, jillian

    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute! Love love love your sweater! Happy 1 year doll!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That zig zag top is beautiful! I love the whole look!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! soo exciting! any shoot with balloons is always a good shot! so cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sequin chevron cardigan is on the top or wishlist this fall and we love how you styled it!

    xox

    The gals at Divaz

    http://grandcentralclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!