Floral Dress Remix

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dress: Zara; Jacket: F21 (similar HERE); Shoes: Ann Taylor (fall version HERE); Clutch: Madison Elizabeth via Etsy; Belt: J.Crew

This dress has gotten so much use over the past few months -- wedding, bridal shower, work-related event -- you name it, I've probably worn this dress to it. I was rotating my summer clothes to the hall closet this past weekend (insert sad face here), and found myself having a hard time putting this one away. So I decided to make it work one last time, this time for fall. I "roughed" it up a bit with a cargo jacket and a belt but still kept it girly with the pops of pink. What do you think? How do you make your favorite summer dresses transition into fall?





Until tomorrow!
xoxo,
L

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!