Summer Days

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


With all the craziness that surrounds each of us on a daily basis, it's important to remember how to unplug yourself once in a while. I escaped to NH on Sunday to literally do nothing other than bask in the warm summer sun and cool off in the pool. It was a welcome break from city living and working. After a few hours of no phone and a nap, I was recharged enough to battle my last week at work. 

That's right, in less than two weeks I will be starting a new, very exciting job at Rue La La! Bye bye finance, helloooooo fashion! I'm psyched to be working towards my dreams. More on that later!



 Dress: ASOS; Belt: J.Crew; Hat: American Eagle

When disconnecting yourself from the world, it's important to also take a step back from constricting clothing and opt for breathable and flowy pieces. I did just that with this super comfy midi dress. I had been on the hunt for the perfect navy and white striped dress for a while now and I'm so glad I waited. This one is perfect!

Happy Tuesday loves!
xoxo,
L

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!