SiSi Wore Sailboats by the Seashore

Thursday, July 26, 2012


A few things about the title of this post. Most of you know me as "L". I also answer to Lindsey, Linds, Hey You, and sometimes even the dog's name (when I'm home and visiting the grandparents, of course.) But to a small crowd under the age of 8, I am known as SiSi (Cici, Sey-Sey, etc.) My godson Evan gave me this nickname when he was a tiny tot and clearly it stuck. 

Second, I guess you really can't qualify this as the seashore. But it's close enough, right?

Onto the outfit... This was one of those lazy days where after dragging myself to the gym and yoga, I went back home, crawled into bed, and stayed there until ohhh, about 6pm. Then the guilt of spending the majority of a beautiful day indoors started to creep up on me. So I did what any normal human being would do: cleaned myself up, threw on this cute sailboat blouse, posed for pics, then proceeded to get really drunk off of margaritas. Now that's what I call a successful day. Don't judge.





Shirt: Old Navy; Jeans: Hudson; Necklace: BaubleBar; Wedges: Seychelles; Bangles: Alex & Ani, Bobbles & Lace Boston; Purse: F21

I'm off to NY tonight to see family and friends. See you Monday my dears!

xoxo,
L

9 comments:

  1. I have this blouse in the navy and coral combo, but I need to get it altered. It seems silly to alter and Old Navy blouse, but it's so damn cute! Thanks for reminding me! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wedges and the sailboat printed top! Really cute.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace, the sailboat top, or those white Hudson jeans...having issues on which is my favorite?! They're all amazing. :)

    xo,
    Ana

    ana@sociablystyled.com
    http://apps.facebook.com/sociablystyled/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, that sounds like a perfect weekend day. Then again margarita's make every day better.

    I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I'm your newest follower -- and I hope you can check mine out too! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with your entire outfit. Glad I found your blog on J's.

    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love that top! Cute outfit!

    Lisa B

    lifeandstylebylisab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love a simple, chic outfit. You nailed it here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the sailboat top and almost anything nautical. I'm currently crushing on a navy & white anchor skirt at J Crew...it's under serious consideration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!