The Magic of a White Blazer

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Romper: BCBGeneration (old but another fun one HERE); Blazer: H&M (similar HERE); Wedges: Famous Footwear; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Chevron rings: ASOS

Alone, this romper might have looked a bit sloppy because of its slouched fit and casual (and easily-wrinkled) material. But simply add a crisp white blazer and your favorite pair of wedges and voila, you've got yourself a bright and summery outfit perfect for date night or girls night out. 




How do you dress up your casual pieces?
xoxo,
L

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. Love the coral and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it...i have the same romper in black ;) I always like to spice up my casual pieces, heels and lovely accessories, this is my first time on your blog and I love it, following on bloglovin
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! I really want to get a white blazer.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! I definitely need to get my hands on a white blazer like now!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blazer and wedges, such a great look.

    www.salemstyle.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!