Scalloped Edges

Monday, July 9, 2012


It's all in the details. What immediately drew me to this shirt was the embroidery on the scalloped edges. Feminine and dainty, I just had to have it. Per Friday's post, I was originally inspired to pair the top and shorts with a pair of fringed sandals and some colorful accents. Considering I don't yet own this adorable Rebecca Minkoff bag, (it's on the birthday wish list) I opted for a neutral straw bag and my new wedges. Accessories were minimal because it was just too flipping hot out to wear anything other than a few basics. How would you style this top?




 Top: Zara; Shorts: J.Crew; Bag: Michael Kors via Rue La La; Wedges: Seychelles via DSW (Thanks to Britt + Whit!); Bracelets: Boutique & F21

Have a wonderful Monday!
xoxo,
L

18 comments:

  1. Cute! You should submit these to the NY Times style section today - the theme is scalloped edges! (http://submit.nytimes.com/streetstylescallops?ref=style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look so much! the wedges and white top are beautiful!

    latrDAYS
    - katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top!! Following you.

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! i love those wedges :D if you like my blog too, do you want to follow each other? xoxo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! You have an amazing style!

    http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe - you're such a doll. I love a classic white and denim look for summer. And the wedges give it just a punch of sassyness!



    Jen
    House Of Jeffers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute shoes! I hope you get your bday wish list purse. I'm a new follower on bloglovin:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit. You look great.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your top! So simple but cute!
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your top and wedges! This is the perfect summer outfit.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look! I really love your top, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so effortlessly chic and perfect for summer! And I am loving the soft beachy waves in your hair- gorg!!

    <3 Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice look! like it especially your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable outfit. PS I don't know if you know this but you made it in the roundup for scallop hem on the NY Times Fashion page :)

    Also thank you for entering my contest! I was hoping if maybe you can tweet about it. It would be much appreciated!

    Thanks again!
    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that purse!! super cute for summer ;)


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Bandiez Couture Headband Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice outfit, I adore that bag.

    http://www.fashionloving.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!