One Piece, Three Ways: The Floral Blazer Part 3

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Even though I wish office dressing wasn't something I had to worry about on an almost-daily basis, it is. And considering my current job pays my bills, I'm more than happy to dress the part. But that doesn't mean I don't like to have a little fun with it! So for today's final installment of "How to Wear a Floral Blazer Three Ways", I opted for a job-friendly skirt and some neutral flats. 



 Blazer: Zara (HERE); Skirt: Anthropologie; Tank: AE; Necklace: Old (fun version HERE); Flats: Steve Madden

I also styled this adorable and versatile floral blazer for a wedding or cocktail party, as well as for a casual day of running errands.
Which outfit is your favorite? Have I talked you into buying a floral blazer yet?

Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
L

9 comments:

  1. OK, you've totally convinced me...love it, and SO versatile :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three outfits but I think my favorite piece is the one with the shorts!

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and love all of your outfits! I am always dressing for work and try to liven it up a bit as well :)

    Seize the Styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these looks! I just found a vintage floral blazer and I cant wait to style it :)

    Chioma
    www.csevolutionofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!