One Piece, Three Ways: The Floral Blazer Part 2

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In part two of "How to Wear a Floral Blazer Three Ways," I decided to show you how to dress it down. In part one on Monday, you saw me dress it up with a simple, colorful dress and some heels. Today I decided to do something completely different.




Blazer: Zara (HERE); Striped Tee: H&M, Shorts: A&F (old); Sandals: Zara (HERE); Watch: La Mer; Sunnies: Chloe

I added the striped shirt underneath a) because I love mixing prints and b) because it's a t-shirt and t-shirts are comfy. Add a pop of color in a pair of flat sandals and you're good to go. The end result is casual but polished, exactly the look I was going for!

Would you wear a floral blazer like this?

Check back tomorrow for my final installment of One Piece, Three Ways!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. I love your floral blazer! I think I'd probably walk right past it in a store but you may have inspired me to try it out! I just took a dip into the floral pants trend so I'm trying to be extra brave this summer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect outfit for a weekend! Really cute.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this blazer is beyond fabulous. You look stunning. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I just posted pictures from my wedding ceremony. I'l love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!