The High-Low Skirt

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I've had this skirt in my closet for several months but figured it'd be more of a summer thing than whatever you want to call this in-between weather we've been having. Ever have those moments where you just can't wait to wear something a moment longer? Well, that's what happened yesterday. I love the hint of leopard on the sleeves of my (faux) leather jacket. It's a small nod to the mixed pattern trend right now that I'm slowly starting to love.

The "windblown" look just doesn't work on me



 High-low skirt: BCBGeneration (on sale HERE); Tank: AE; Jacket: LIT Boutique
Tights: Hue; Shoes: Zara (HERE); Necklace: F21; Watch: Michael Kors

I also can't wait to pair this skirt with flat sandals, a tank and a straw fedora for a breezy summer look. Are you a fan of the high-low trend? How would you wear this skirt?

xoxo,
L

1 comment:

  1. I love your heels! xx

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!