Outfit Inspiration: Mother's Day Brunch

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Brunch


The most important person in a girl's life is, more often than not, her mother. That statement certainly applies to me. My mother is the strongest person I know and I'm so happy to be able to call her one of my best friends. I hope to one day be half the person she is!


So ladies, do something special for your mother (or mother figure) this weekend. Show her how much she means to you. And look fabulous while doing so! 

For Mom: Milly Lettie Dress, Christian Louboutin Heels, Stella & Dot Bangle
For You: J.Crew Cha Cha Dress, Zara Heels, Kate Spade Necklace 

Both outfits are on-trend without being too "out there". I love the feminine shape of the Milly dress paired with a classic pump. And the J.Crew dress is in this season's hottest color. I styled it with the Zara pump to give the outfit a fun twist.

What do you think? Which one is your favorite? 

xoxo,

⋅No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!