Girly & Grunge

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jacket: F21 (old); Sweatshirt: Old Navy; Skirt: Piperlime (last year); Tights: Spanx via RueLaLa; Booties: Seychelles via RueLaLa; Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Nails: Essie "Skirting the Issue"

When I ordered this jacket from Forever 21 well over a year ago, I never imagined how much use I would get out of it. It's perfect with boyfriend jeans and chucks for Saturday morning errands or a skirt and girly details for a day at the office. I love the little embellishments on this sweatshirt (which, might I add, is on sale for $17!) paired with my grungy jacket. The juxtaposition is both fun and functional... who wants to look completely pulled together anyway?






xoxo,
L

9 comments:

  1. I love an affordable pieces that gets a ton of wardrobe play- ends up costing you pennies! :)

    You look lovely; digging the leather-trimmed skirt!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I really like the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket! I can't believe it's F21 it looks so heavy and sturdy!!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is hard for us to blogspot.com see our favorite videos when we are not connected to the net. Website This trouble we encounter a great deal while taking a trip Snaptube Install & Download Easily on Windows & Android someplace outside where you cannot access Snaptube the internet as well as you are getting burnt out that time, Snaptube Download you need snaptube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could deal with the issue of not page4.me/ finding the motion pictures you Check this Website desire or the quality of videos is not good,Mobdro APK Download for Android device , iPhone iOS, PC or there could be upcoming of adds Mobdro which is very irritating. If you locate a flick it may Mobdro App take great deal of time to download.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!