Work Appropriate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dress: Zara (old); Chambray: J.Crew; Heels: Pour la Victoire via RueLaLa; Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Rings: Stella & Dot; Nails: Essie "Skirting the Issue"

I ordered this dress last spring (yet another online impulse buy...ugh) and ended up majorly disappointed in the fact that it was way too low cut for my liking. Thirty days passed and I realized I forgot to return it so into the donation pile it went... Until this past weekend when I decided to give it another shot. I layered my trusty chambray underneath for a work appropriate but playful outfit perfect for our mid 70-degree weather today.



xoxo,
L

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you've remixed this dress- the chambray under it is perfect! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Loving that dress/denim combo!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this look! I have far too many oxfords in my closet and keep meaning to try layering them with dresses. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag! This weather has been so weird, I'm never sure if I should wear a sweater or shorts! But you look great!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!