California Love

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dress: J.Crew Factory (on sale HERE); Wedges: Michael Kors (similar HERE); Rings: ASOS (similar HERE); Nail polish: OPI Alpine Snow

Greetings from San Francisco! Can I just move here already? The absence of humidity alone is reason enough for me to say "sayonara" to the East Coast. The weather has been perfect since I've been here and I know it's been capital C crappy in Boston the last few days so I'm really not looking forward to my flight tonight. I wore this cute little number to my cousin's graduation party on Saturday. Love the embroidery! Not to mention it was roomy enough for me to eat my weight in guacamole. AND it has pockets. JACKPOT!

Thanks Mommabear for the pics!

xoxo,
L

1 comment:

  1. That dress is darling! I am dyinggg to visit San Fran, hope you have a blast!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!