Neon + Stripes

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dress: LOFT; Heels: Target; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani

Nothing like a pop of neon to really bring an outfit to life. Sure, this dress is cute on its own. But by adding a totally unexpected (and somewhat flashy) element, a basic outfit is instantly transformed into something SO much better. What can I say, I'm an 80s baby! Love me some neon!


Thank you again to Jordan for snapping these pics!

I'm off to Cali tomorrow for a brief vacation. If you have any recommendations for the Napa area, let me know!

xoxo,
L

5 comments:

  1. Go to the Kline Winery in Napa - it was my favorite winery! The grounds are SO pretty!

    Have fun in CA!
    allie at alliewears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute with the neon heels :)

    sierra
    spirit 75 boutique
    http://www.spirit75.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article really nice boss, I really liked this article you can make quality, thank you so much want to share the amazing articles and Obat Penggemuk Badan Greetings pleased that go behind the boss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!