Napa Snapshots

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sweater: J.Crew Tippi; Shorts: J.Crew Factory; Sandals: J.Crew Factory (in pink & mint HERE; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani

Just wanted to share a few quick shots from my trip to Napa. We had such an amazing time -- I can't wait to go back!

What says summertime more than sunflowers?

Ram's Gate takes the cake for best architecture AND best sauvignon blanc!

Duckhorn Vineyards

Look at this scenery! Sterling Vineyards (you take a gondola up to the winery -- how cool?)

xoxo,
L

2 comments:

  1. Aw it looks like you had a lot of fun in Napa! I've never been but I definitely plan to some day!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!! And I'm loving your J. Crew shorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!