Blue Suede Shoes

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Top: Topshop; Faux Leather Pants: H&M; Hat: Urban Outfitters; Heels: Zara; Bag: Michael Kors; Spike Necklace & Ring: Topshop

Here I go again -- sporting my favorite color combo (last seen HERE & HERE). Basic separates like a great white tee and leather leggings are perfect for showing off my new blue suede shoes... that, by the way, I scored recently at Zara for $40! I was totally pushing it by going bare-armed for these photos but I'm just SO sick of winter layers, it's not even funny. Anyone else with me? Oh, and the floppy hat? Definitely not masking a bad hair day. I swear. ;)





xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Loving your hat and those shoes! Great find!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blue color... stunning shoes!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brave with the bare arms!! But the look is fabulous Right down to the fabulous blue shoes, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!