Weekday Grunge

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cargo Jacket: F21 (old); Sweater: J.Crew Tippi; Boyfriend Jeans: Gap; Booties: Steve Madden; Watch: Michael Kors; Clutch: Louis Vuitton

Oh hey guys! Sorry for being MIA lately. Between a crazy day job, traveling on the weekends, and wacky weather that can't decide what it wants to do, it's become near impossible to find time to snap pics. The good news is my schedule is calming down and the forecast is looking up so there should be plenty of outfit posts to look forward to from here on out.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit frazzled, if you couldn't tell by my outfit. But the end result was exactly what I was going for -- a little bit grungy, a little bit girly. Luckily I work in a very creative workplace that allows us to wear basically whatever we please. Add a dramatic lip and some frilly details and you're left with an outfit that's perfect for running errands or running around Rue La La.




xoxo,
L

2 comments:

  1. You say you were feeling frazzled and that looking at the outfit proves it but I completely disagree, I love this outfit! It's one of my favourites that I've seen you post. :)


    www.randomthoughtsfromastayathomemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ruffle boots!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!