Dot Dot Dot

Monday, March 18, 2013

Pajama Blouse: J.Crew (ON SALE); Skirt: J.Crew; Jacket: J.Crew Factory; Tights: Express (old); Boots: Victoria's Secret (old); Bag: Vintage Chanel; Rings: Stella & Dot

Happy Monday my loves! Are you growing tired of my black & white outfits yet? I vow to incorporate more color into my wardrobe as soon as the weather perks up a bit. I've picked up a few spring/summer pieces in bright colors and can't WAIT to wear them. On a totally random note, I'm also tired of my hair. I'm thinking of chopping a few inches off... thoughts? 







xoxo,
L

15 comments:

  1. Aw I think your hair is beautiful as it is! But a couple inches off won't hurt anyone. :) I'm a big fan of your long hair - and super jealous of your volume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The volume isn't so fun come summertime though haha! :)

      Delete
  2. I live on black and white outfits! Don't cut the hair! Adore the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pairing, so chic!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair and have been growing mine out for what seems like ages so I would say don't cut it, but at the same time I totally get being tired and needing a change so I'm actually no help at all...lol. I'm sure whatever you decide on will look great, maybe a shoulder length bob?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about doing a bob again but I'm too nervous! I definitely think I'm going to chop a few inches off though. Tonight's the night!

      Delete
  6. I love the black and white with the pop of green! I too am thinking of a new 'do for myself so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw your post about hair as well and totally think you should go with the angled bob! xo

      Delete
  7. Super cute skirt....and I am looking forward to the hair update!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!