Winter Layers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Faux Fur Vest: BB Dakota; Blazer: Zara (old); Striped Blouse: Zara (recent); Jeans: 7FAM; Heels: Zara (on sale now!); Sunnies: Chloe

It's almost February and that means I've reached my threshold of winter weather. If the snow and cold only lasted from December 1-January 31, I'd be a happy girl. Then why did I choose to move to Boston, of all places? I ask myself the same question every day. I'm so sick of wearing a bulky, Michelin Man-style coat every single day and have been desperate for ways to look cute in the cold all the while staying warm. The answer? Layers, my friends. Lots of 'em. 







A special thanks to Erica for snapping these pics!

Happy Monday everyone, hope you have a great day!
xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. oh my god I LOVE those shoes! Where are they from?!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes and love the fur vest!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to buy a blouse like that for so long! Great outfit.

    www.livingthelifeblogdotcom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!