The Comfy Dress

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dress: Fossil; Tights: Hue; Boots: Victoria's Secret; Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Spike Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Apologies for the major lull in posting the last two weeks. My personal life has been in a transition period of sorts so I've been taking some time to organize my new apartment, relax and rejunivate. I'm heading back home to Central New York today and couldn't be more excited to see my favorite familiar faces. How are you spending your Thanksgiving?

This is the dress I brought home from the Fossil event last week. I'd been looking for a comfy shift dress that still looked cute on and this fit the bill perfectly. I love the feather print and the colors are ideal for this time of year. I also can't wait to belt it and pair it with riding boots.




Safe travels & Happy Thanksgiving to all!
xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful Lindsey! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Thanksgiving dress - cute and forgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy and fashionable, always a great combo! Who new Fossil had cute clothes.

    Nora

    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!