Fossil Holiday Wish List

Thursday, November 15, 2012


It's that time of year again -- the air is colder, Christmas music is floating through air, and our "To Do" lists seem never-ending. Regardless of how hectic this time can be, it's one of my favorite times of year. There's something so fun about shopping for loved ones and the smell of Christmas cookies permeating the house.

I stopped by Fossil last night to check out their new Holiday collection and found items I know every one of my friends and family members will love. And naturally I found a few for myself. Fossil has really stepped up their jewelry game as of late. Not to mention the clothing! I purchased a dress while I was there (stay tuned for an outfit post!) and may or may not have left with a few gifts. I know I'm not alone with the whole "one for you, one for me" approach to holiday shopping. Am I right?

LOVE this Explorer Tote

How great are these watches & bangles?





Don't forget to check out my Fossil Holiday Wish List video HERE (and please don't judge my on-camera awkwardness!)

 
xoxo,
L

10 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Looks like such a fun event! Loving that weathered satchel!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun at that event also though I haven't received my video yet (via email?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, I was just talking to my friend today about the "one for me, one for you" holiday shopping style...glad to hear I'm not the only one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that I missed this event! I was SO sick! It looks like you had fun though and you look amazing as usual!
    I'll have to head in there and see what they have when I start my holiday shopping. Usually the week before Christmas...
    :)

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    PS: Come enter my giveaway with Rent the Runway!! Its fun! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope you're feeling better! I was genuinely impressed with their new collection. I'll definitely check out the giveaway. xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. Lindsey! You look so great on video! You're a natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I would have liked a redo but ah well :) Hope to see you soon!

      Delete
  6. I love your Fossil finds and you are a natural correspondent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!