The Circle Skirt

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Skirt: F21; Sweater: J.Crew Tippi; Tights: Target; Shoes: J.Crew; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Watch: Michael Kors "Runway"; Bangles: Alex & Ani

Hi guys! Hope everyone had a fabulous Turkey Day! It was a beautiful day in Central New York and shortly thereafter, it dropped about 30 degrees and snowed. There's something so comforting about being around loved ones and friends who have known you forever. It's so easy to get caught up in life and the problems we think we have -- I know I'm guilty of that. Then I arrive home to my tiny little town that no one else in the world has heard of and voila, I'm reminded that my family, friends and I are really pretty fortunate. 






xoxo,
L

5 comments:

  1. I just bought that skirt in bright pink. I love it! But now you're making me want the navy version :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Loving that skirt and how you added the printed pumps!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in CNY did you spend your Thanksgiving? I am from Syracuse and it seems there are a few bloggers in the upstate area. Always great to hear about a CNY connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Utica area! It's such a small world :) Hope you had a great holiday!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!