Leather Jacket

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leather Jacket: Elie Tahari (similar HERE); Blouse: Madewell; Boyfriend jeans: Gap (similar HERE); Heels: Zara; Bag: Michael Kors; Sunnies: Chloe; Ring: Bobbles & Lace, Portsmouth, NH

Say hello to my favorite piece in my closet (at the moment). I scored this Elie Tahari 100% genuine leather jacket jacket in our most recent Rue Associate Sample Sale. The best part? I only paid $25 for it. Incredible because it retails for over $400. Now that's what I call amazing employee benefits!

These shots are the last of the ones snapped by my favorite photog Kim. I don't know what else to say other than SHE'S AMAZING. I wish we could play dress up and have photo shoots every day!





Have a great weekend loves!
xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!