Pajama Dressing

Friday, August 3, 2012


Some days I just don't want to get dressed. Actually that's a blatant lie. I always want to get dressed, some days I'm just a bit lazier than others. Yesterday was my (late) 20-something birthday and you'd think I would have been all geared up to dress to the nines. Nope, not the case. It was humid and I'm on a bit of a mini vacation this week so my overall pace has been a bit slower. That's where these super comfy silk shorts came into play. They feel like pajamas. Oh hell, they kind of look like pajamas too. But it's my birthday week and I'll wear pajamas if I want to. 






Shorts: Club Monaco; Tee: J.Crew; Flats: Zara; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangle: Gift from my best friend; Sunnies: Chloe

Would you wear pajama shorts like these? More importantly, do you celebrate a birthday week like me?

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those shorts and the pretty lace detailing. Happy Birthday and I too celebrate for longer than just one day, I make it my birthday month. :) Hope you have a great birthday week!

    xx
    Ashley
    http://www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!