Colorblock Jumpsuit

Monday, August 6, 2012


Note to self: when it's 1.2 million degrees outside, a silk jumpsuit is not the best option. Cute and flattering, yes. Cool and breathable, not so much. Ah well, lesson learned. 

Luckily the heat didn't stop my friends and me from frolicking around Boston Friday night. Gotta love celebrating my birthday like we're 21 again. Thank you to Val for snapping these pics!






Jumpsuit: BCBGeneration; Heels: Zara; Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff & Pose; Necklace: J.Crew (bracelet version HERE); Watch: Michael Kors; Hair: Blo South End

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today is my last day of freedom before I start my new job! Have to figure out what to wear for my first day... Any suggestions?

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. stunning!!! that jumpsuit looks amazing on you. good luck with your new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are WORKING that jumpsuit! It is so adorable on you!! LOVE!

    <3 Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness you look FABULOUS. Adore this post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!