Saturday Style

Friday, July 6, 2012

Saturday Style



In true Friday fashion, I'm finding it impossible to focus on anything other than my weekend plans. So far, those plans consist of hitting the beach with my old roomie and taking a drive up to Marblehead to explore some of the views (read: bars). The oh-so-reliable meteorologists are forecasting another scorcher tomorrow so a lightweight and comfortable outfit is a must. I scored this cute embroidered top at the Zara sale last week and will be pairing it with my trusty cutoffs and some fun flats. Colorful accessories round out the look.

Clockwise from top left:

What are your plans for the weekend? Do you plan your outfits days in advance like me? 

See you Monday!
xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. Cute picks! Obsessed with that clutch!! I try to plan my outfits in advance! I hate the standing in my closet "I have nothing to wear moments" lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be walking around like that today! I love the sandals. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks. Super cute. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look,nice blog
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!