Gradient

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dress: Thanks to French Connection (short version HERE); Belt: J.Crew; Straw Hat: F21; Clutch: Mar Y Sol

It's impossible to nail down what type of style I'm typically drawn to. Some days it's simple and classic pieces; others it's the latest trend. Today I happen to be embracing my inner (refined) hippie. This dress is THE most comfortable piece of clothing I have ever worn. Not to mention beautiful. The ombre detail on the front of the dress make it eye-catching enough for a dressy event but the long length also makes it laid back enough for frolicking barefoot in the park. 





xoxo,
L

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress & braids! And thank you so much for the honest and kind words. Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post sweety,I love the color of your dress,what about following each other?
    xx

    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!