Weekend in Pictures

Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Monday my dears! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better time the past few days. It was so fun, in fact, that it deserved its own blog post. So here goes, my weekend in pictures.

Friday was spent indulging in some yummy sushi before a movie...


Followed immediately by one of these bad boys: a sinfully sweet S'mores martini...


Then a quick overnight trip up to Ogunquit, Maine...


To celebrate the birthday of this beautiful girl...


With a few of my favorite people...


Follow along on Instagram (@LsFashionDish) for more pictures of food, fashion & fun. Also feel free to leave your handle, I love finding new, interesting people to follow!

xoxo,
L

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!