Old Stomping Grounds

Tuesday, June 5, 2012




Dress: VS (on sale HERE); Faux Leather Jacket: LIT Boutique; Sandals: Dolce Vita; Bag: Gucci; Necklace: Boutique; Bangles: H&M

When I moved to Boston about five and a half years ago, I lived in the charming little neighborhood of Beacon Hill. I met a girlfriend there for brunch on Sunday and even though the weather was far from nice, it didn't stop me from wandering the streets of my old stomping grounds. It's a bit overwhelming to think of all the fun I've had since I first moved here and all the great people I've met. And how many more I've yet to meet. 

Thank you Lex Marciano for the great pictures! J might have some competition from now on :)

xoxo,
L

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the maxi, and that necklace is gorgeous! I moved to Boston from NY 5.5 years ago as well :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I really love your necklace :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit goes really well with the backdrop :)

    Stop by!
    hereaway.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/XtiffanychenX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazzzzing brunch outfit!! Love how buttery that jacket looks! Cannot believe that it's faux!!!! Grrrreat styling babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to go visit your old area :) Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've visited Boston not too long ago and walked in Beacon hill. The houses and the neighborhood was so beautiful. I just had to snap a picture of the cobblestone floors. Beautiful photos!

    <3Ivy
    www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, this outfit is stunning. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!