French Connection Summer 2012 & Apron Anxiety Recap

Monday, June 4, 2012

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch party for Alyssa Shelasky's memoir "Apron Anxiety" at the Newbury Street French Connection location. In addition to meeting the author and fellow blogger, I got to check out French Connection's amazing new spring/summer 2012 line.

I fell in love with several dresses from the line including this perfectly summery lemon stripe dress... which I can totally see myself wearing to an upcoming wedding. And possibly stealing the show. Innocently, of course.


And this fun lilac snake print party dress (which is SO flattering on!)


For any girl looking for a great beach read, I highly suggest grabbing "Apron Anxiety" from your local book store (or buy it here). Alyssa's story is charming and totally relatable. Without giving too much away, I'll quote part of Entertainment Weekly's review of the book: "a zesty read about dating, family and self-discovery." What 20 or 30-something woman wouldn't love that? 

Alyssa with my friend Mal

Alyssa & me (how amazing are her shoes?) Me -- Top: J.Crew; Skirt: J.Crew Factory; Shoes: Zara

xoxo,
L

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!