Floral & Faux Leather

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just a quick post featuring my outfit from this past Friday night. The bf and I went to an early dinner and drinks and were home by 8. We spent the rest of the night catching up on our DVR. My idea of a perfect Friday!


Blazer: F21; Shirt: StyleMint "Georgia"; Leather leggings: H&M; Flats: Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani

I can't believe how much use I've gotten out of my $20 faux leather leggings from H&M. I'd probably consider them one of my best fall/winter finds! Oh and please excuse my hair. I didn't realize how messy it was until I edited the pictures. Anyone else sick of the dry, winter weather & static?!

Until tomorrow!
xoxo,
L

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am just smitten w/ that shirt girl... LOVE it! Love how you styled it with a white blazer and black pants! Looking gorg and so chic!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white blazer :)

    Dear, ->take a look here<- and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful if you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I have been wanting leather leggings - how are those faux ones? Hot (temperature-wise)? Comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!!!
    what an amazing blog...
    you are so cool!!!
    I posted a new outfit on my blog.I'd like to know what do you think about!
    http://www.2befab.com/2012/02/its-so-white-as-snow.html
    let me know!!
    If you want we could follow each other!
    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look..I really like the floral top with it :)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!