Winter White + Touch of Leopard

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So far I haven't made good on my resolution to take more pictures outside. It was COLD this weekend! But of course it's never too cold for a dress and tights. Beauty is pain, right? I was willing to suffer because this dress was just too cute to pass up.










Dress: Zara (on sale now!); Tights: Express; Shoes: Steve Madden (old);
Bangles: F21, Bobbles & Lace Boston, H&M


I love winter whites. It's so easy to get into a funk and wear dark colors during these cold, dreary months. The touch of leopard around the collar makes it fun and playful and instantly puts me in a better mood. I won't lie, I kind of feel like a figure skater this dress -- but I love silhouettes like these. They're flattering on all body types!


xoxo,
L

13 comments:

  1. love this dress... did you have to wear a slip underneath it? or was it thick enough to fly solo? always my dilemma with wearing whites. i like your blog though! xx www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veyr very pretty, that dress is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i love your dress, your blog is so lovellyyy, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alex -- it's definitely thick enough to wear without a slip!

    Thank you all so much for the comments! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous, it looks so chic and elegant <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Great look <3

    http://www.vanillasisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress!!!! passes to see me on my blog and if you lke we can follow each other! (also on facebook!) www.keepintouchwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very simple but you looke elegant... that's my philosophy in fashion...and you did it well!

    NIQUE
    www.niqueinit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress! The collar detailing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look and the peter pan collar. So stylish! Anyway, just discovered your lovely blog and am a new follower :-)

    Hugs from your fan in Paris xx
    Camille @ The Wild Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  12. this dress is so cute! I love the collar and your tights!! I feel you about it being too cold, I said I was going to start going out more but it's hard when it's so warm & toasty in the house! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!