One Dress, Five Ways: Day Five

Friday, January 13, 2012

I think today's outfit is my favorite out of all five options that I put together using the adorable Everly Chevron Dress. It's very girly which is so me. I paired it with a pleated, knee-length skirt and my felt floppy hat. (I'm so bummed you can't really see my hat since I photographed this against a dark background... lesson learned for next time!)






Dress: Everly via BobbePin; Skirt: Club Monaco; Heels: Charles David;
Hat: Urban Outfitters; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani

So there you have it -- five completely different ways of styling one dress. For those of you who tend to buy something and only wear it one or two times, I encourage you to try some of these looks with your own dresses!




Now that you've seen all five of my looks, which one do you like best? Would you have styled it differently? If so, please leave a comment below. I love hearing your ideas!

For those of you who have a long weekend coming up, enjoy!
See you Monday,
L

8 comments:

  1. Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
    I would like to ask you if you visit my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY! You can MOSCHINO & Kartell shoes: Bow Wow or Super Bow! To participate go to this link:
    http://www.breakfastatkaty.com/2012/01/international-giveaway-moschino-kartell.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the versatility of this dress. By itself, it's not work appropriate (for me), but adding a longer skirt makes it work. Then remove the skirt and you have a dress to go out in!

    I have a lot of dresses and skirts so I really need to try to mix the two like you did here. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Colorful skirts (red, green, orange, etc.) would also work great with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!!
    i follow you!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a great idea! I love every look.. that dress will serve you well

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!