Simple

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Blazer: Zara; Tank: Zara; Jeans: Hudson via Rue La La; Heels: Zara (old); Necklaces: INPINK and Stella & Dot; Glasses: Vizio Optic; Photos by Stephanie Peterson

Today's post is a twofer. It's an outfit post AND a preview of the Vizio Optic Lookbook photo shoot that I participated in a few weeks ago. How amaze are the blue frames I'm wearing above? I actually need to schedule an eye appointment (oh, the joy of aging!) and am thinking about taking these beauts home with me. What do you think?

I had so much fun shooting with Stephanie and I cannot wait to see the finished product! I'll be sure to share it here on L's Fashion Dish as well.





xoxo,
L

12 comments:

  1. I love the pop of blue on the frames <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those frames are gorgeous and you look amazing in them. The blue is really playful but may be hard to match. I personally enjoy the brown frames in your second photo, they are easier to match and the shape flatters your face better. If the brown frames come in blue they would be a perfect match!

    xo Audrey
    http://lallitara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, I agree, the brown ones are more suitable for day-to-day wear!

      Delete
  3. I love the photo of you laughing - you are such a natural model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Token "laughing while wind blows through the hair" shot. Hahah so much fun!!!

      Delete
  4. I love the blue edged glasses! You look stunning!

    xo
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue ones are so fun! It's so nice when you realize you can wear glasses as a functional fashion accessory. I can't get enough!

    Sarah :)

    thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, kill two birds with one stone!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!