Orange & White

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Top: Viva Diva Boutique; Jeans: Vince via Rue La La; Sandals: Kelsi Dagger; Clutch: Alexander Wang; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Sunnies: Chloe

It's Thursday, and I'm tired. And sore. And sometimes I just want to throw on my favorite pair of jeans, a flattering [read: loose but still looks like I've "tried"] top, and run out the door. That's exactly what my coworkers are getting today. Nothing more, nothing less. I love the way this top is cut -- it hits at the right spot on the hip and creates a slimming effect. Which I'm obviously always fond of.





xoxo,
L

1 comment:

  1. That top is perfect for summer- bring, loose, comfy, but still adorable! Love it!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!