Summer Leather

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top: Zara; Leather Shorts: French Connection; Bag: Coach Legacy Collection (for sale here!); Sandals: Steve Madden; Watch: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alex & Ani; Spike Bracelet: Stella & Dot

After the last week of excessive heat & humidity (we're talking over 100 degrees on some days) I welcomed the "cooler" temps with open arms. And to celebrate, I threw on my new leather shorts. I've been on the hunt for a pair that was both well made and didn't expose my lady bits for a couple years now. This pair was a little on the pricey side but the versatility of these shorts alone made them worth the while. They'd look great with a pair of patterned tights and booties come fall or even a simple blazer and pointy pumps for something a bit dressier. How would you wear a pair of leather shorts?



xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the temperature has dropped a bit. Wildly obsessed with this look. The bag is pure perfection. Fabulous as always, love. If you get a sec, I've got some super exciting news I'm sharing on my blog today. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO fun, I've always loved the look of leather shorts but have been too shy to try out a pair! They look great on you!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!