29

Friday, August 2, 2013

Crop Top: American Apparel; Skirt: Topshop; Heels: Miu Miu; Clutch: Vintage Dior (Borrowed from my fabulous friend Adriana); Necklace: Forever21; Rings: Stella & Dot, Etsy

Soooo it's my birthday. My last year of being in my 20s. I didn't think this would bother me but as I sit here typing this I can't help but feel a bit... old. The hangovers are worse, I can't eat what I want any longer, and my knee hurts when it rains. What gives?! But on the flip side I'm more confident than ever, have a career that I love and have finally figured out that it's not the quantity of people you surround yourself with, but more the quality. I'm thankful for all that this year has brought me and I can't wait to see what the next one has in store. PS learn from me and don't wear a crop top out for your birthday dinner. It's really hard to hide a full tummy that way. 




xoxo,
L

7 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! Don't feel old, 29 is young. And each year truly gets better. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I actually thought that you were much younger than me and I just turned 28! You look lovely and I adore that H&M skirt. I wish I could do the crop top but alas it isn't for me!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! You don't need to worry about that crop top you rock it.

    xo Audrey
    http://lallitara.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!