White Vest

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vest: Zara; Tank: Zara; Jeans: James "Twiggy" via Rue La La; Sandals: Zara (old); Bag: Michael Kors; Bangle: Stella & Dot; Necklace: BaubleBar; Nails: OPI Alpine Snow

This isn't how I originally planned to wear this white vest. But sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate with the outfit you had in mind sooo you just have to roll with the punches, throw on some comfy jeans instead of cute jean cutoffs, add some pops of pink, and rock on with your bad self. Truth be told it was even too cold for bare shoulders so I threw a green cargo jacket over the entire ensemble and went on my merry way.



xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colorful bold necklaces with that crisp white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vest! Love that, it's perfect for summer!!

    Lauren
    www.laurenslook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, I want to steal that necklace right off of you! Seriously! Soo cute.

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit for the steamy weather we have been graced with lately! White is a total necessity and this vest could be layer over, under, with, so many different things. I usually limit my vests to dresses but clearly need to reassess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!