White Fur

Monday, February 25, 2013

Fur Vest: H&M; Blouse: J.Crew Factory; Jeans: J Brand; Bag: c/o POSE & Rebecca Minkoff; Heels: Zara (old); Watch: Michael Kors; Rings: Stella & Dot; Lipstick: MAC Snob; Nails: OPI Alpine Snow

I've always felt a special connection to the hippie era. Maybe it's the fact that I was raised in a mostly-carefree small town where we listened to Pink Floyd and The Grateful Dead. Years later, I still tap into my hippie side once in a while, as evidenced by today's outfit. I used to make fun of my mother whenever I would see pictures of her in bell bottoms. She'd always say "they were so cool back then -- I was so cool!" And here I am sporting similar pants, funny how that works. I have a feeling my future children will do the same to me some day.




 Friends! L's Fashion Dish finally has its own Facebook page. Please LIKE it here!

xoxo,
L

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!