Fringed Beatle Booties

Friday, October 5, 2012

Dress: Urban Outfitters; Faux Leather Jacket: old, similar HERE; Booties: Sam Edelman; Bag: Michael Kors

The weather in New England right now isn't quite sure what it wants to do. It's been raining and cold one day, sunny and warm another. I refuse to succumb to my collection of tights until I absolutely have to. If this weekend's forecast is any indication of things to come, I will be wearing them by next week. But until then, I will happily embrace my bare legs. 

I love the idea of pairing beatle booties with cute little dresses but they also look great with cords tucked into them. Plus the short heel makes them perfect for a manic day around the office. 





Enjoy the weekend!
xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love how you paired a nice dress with leather! HAHA we did the same thing today! matching - with different color pallets!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. :))

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those boots in 2 colorways and I adore them so much. Not only are they versatile and super comfy, but they look amazing with cute dresses like yours! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!