Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday, October 4, 2012


It's been a while since I've posted a recipe so in the spirit of all things fall, I figured I'd post one of the easiest and most satisfying autumn recipes I know: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I've eaten these for breakfast, lunch and dinner since I made them last Sunday. Maybe not the healthiest meal option, but they sure are delicious. 


What You'll Need:
1 cup sugar
1 cup shortening
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 egg
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Cream sugar, shortening and pumpkin in a large bowl. Add egg and mix well. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small increments, beating until smooth each time. Stir in desired amount of chocolate chips. Drop cookies two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.

They're also insanely delicious topped with a dollop of cinnamon cream cheese frosting
xoxo,
L

⋅No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!