Summer Stripes

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Soooo I totally underestimated how stressful starting a new job can be. Trying to navigate my way around a new office and attempting to remember who is who ON TOP of figuring out what to wear each day is completely exhausting. After a week of training, today was my first day being thrown to the wolves. Honestly, that's how I learn best. Needless to say though, it's been near impossible to find time to post, and for that I am sorry. But the good news is, I absolutely love the new job so far. The girls I work with are amazing and are a huge reason why I'm adjusting as quickly as I am. 

Enough about that, onto today's outfit post. Immediately after I took these pictures my hair expanded about three times its usual size. True story. And I'm pretty sure jean shorts are the most uncomfortable thing to be wearing when the mercury reaches 90+ degrees. But at least they looked cute, right? Beauty is pain, my dears.



Tank: J.Crew (on sale HERE); Shorts: J.Crew Factory; Wedges: Famous Footwear; Bracelets: Stella & Dot

Hope your week is going swimmingly! 
xoxo,
L

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!