Colorburst

Thursday, June 21, 2012


It's the little details in an outfit that make it truly fun to wear. This ensemble is a mish mash of textures and colors that I threw together for a trip to my favorite BBQ joint. And somehow, it works. Handkerchief hem? Check. Girly eyelet shorts? Check. Color burst raffia clutch? Check. And then to top it all off, I added some snakeskin with my sandals. 



 Tank: Piperlime (last seen HERE); Shorts: Boutique in Salem, MA (similar HERE); Clutch: Mar y Sol (HERE); Sandals: Sam Edelman; Bangles: Pop up shop in Boston; Sunnies: Chloe


Today is your last day to enter my giveaway!
Win $75 worth of jewelry from Lux Bond & Green HERE

xoxo,
L

2 comments:

  1. That is a really fun cut on the tank top, and love those eyelet shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tank! It's so cute!! I love the hem detail.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!