Hello Spring!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great St. Patty's Day weekend. How amazing is this weather we're having? If it weren't for my allergies wreaking havoc on my life yesterday, I would have spent the entire day outdoors. My wonderful photog "J" snapped these pictures during a stroll at Admiral's Hill in Chelsea, MA. I love the view of Boston from up there.





Blouse: Madewell; Shorts: Anthropologie (here); Flats: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors; 
Bangles: Alex & Ani; Polish: Essie Turquoise & Caicos

The winner of the Viola Jane giveaway is Louis! Congrats! I hope you enjoy the sequin collar as much as I have.

xoxo,
L

8 comments:

  1. Those shorts are amazing! I love them and this whole look. Your hair is gorgeous, the scenery is beautiful, amazing photos!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those shorts are amazzzinnnng! So jealous it was warm enough! Can't wait for more sunshine!

    <3 <3 Amanda
    FashionableeMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags philippines additional reading a4c99l4j86 replica bags australia replica bags and watches replica gucci bags d7u22b4h49 replica bags india replica nappy bags replica hermes bags b8k78e9t64 replica bags in gaffar market

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love!